Monday, February 4, 2013

2013-02-04: February Pledge

I decided that my pledge for February will be to do finish up the artillery of my army.  The motor and cannon are primed and I have 5 primed crew members for them, that along with painted crew (my January pledge) and other mostly painted crews that just need to be finished, I will have all the crews for all 4 war machines I have (I painted a Helstorm Rocket Battery previously thus it is not in my to paint list).

So my pledge is to paint a motor, cannon, and crew:

2013-02-03 19.39.34 Feb Start

I will also pledge to finish (including basing) all my other crews:

2013-02-03 19.38.41 Feb Start

Yeah, there is a wizard in there that I will also finish, but as he was mostly painted from before the start of the challenge.  But I want to finish him this month.  The two wizards in my list (beast and metal) are below, but I am not pledging to do them this month since I need to spend some time assembling models.

  2013-02-03 19.39.57 Feb Start

No comments:

Post a Comment