Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2013-06-04: Beasty Boys

My Beast Wizard is done (well except for that little bit of scraped metal that I need to touch up and the base but move along, move along….).  I had a lot of fun painting him.  Most of the paint went on in just 2 or 3 sessions.  I also liked how the colors work together.

2013-06-04 17.52.19 Beast Wizard

My project for June will be the long promised bear riders.  I have one mostly built (see picture) and I hope to slap together 2 or 3 more and get some paint on them before the end of the month.  They are demi-chicken proxies and I need to price them up and then drop something from my list to get them in.  I remember wanting to have them in my list, but they slipped my mind when I actually sat down to put the list together.  I think I will drop the archers as I already have a unit of them painted.

2013-06-04 17.53.22 Bear Rider Being Built

No comments:

Post a Comment